***I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS MUSIC***
As I prepared for bed last night I began to write my post for today and it was pretty good but obviously, one that God didn’t want me to share right now because as I drifted off to sleep I could hear myself singing Victory Belongs to Jesus by Todd Dulaney. As I rose this morning, it was still in my heart and God began to say – PUT MY WORD on THAT and IT IS DONE!! As I lay preparing my thoughts, God sends yet a final confirmation. He sends an amazing woman of God, with a word that sealed the post for today.
“Be still and know (recognize, understand) that I am God.
I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth.”
Sometimes we can become so consumed by the issues we face in our homes, on our jobs, and in this world that we forget WHO really holds the VICTORY. God’s word and the authority He has given us to speak to EVERY mountain – issues, situation, and COMMAND it to MOVE is our SUPERPOWER to fight the hands of the enemy!!! Too often we talk about things much more than we pray for them. Our TALK to those things is like arms flaring around like WINDMILLS, hitting the air and striking nothing. But when we began to SPEAK God’s word over those situations, His VICTORY shows up!! Our arms, our bodies, our minds become STRONGER, because we are in a praying, worshipping, surrendering position that gives Him FULL range to have His way in our lives. He will sharpen our hearing and vision so we can hear and see the enemy before he even gets all the way in!! And because He is VICTORY and we are of Him, we are VICTORIOUS too!!
So today and everyday SPEAK God’s word over EVERY area of your life and watch your strength increase. Watch your faith increase, watch your will-power increase, watch your compassion for others increase. Speak LIFE, LIVE today and don’t forget to SMILE in the face of adversity because it confuses the enemy!!
- 1 John 5:4 – For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
- Philippians 4:13 – I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
- Deuteronomy 20:4 – For the Lord, your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.
- Hebrew 4:12 – For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
- 1 Peter 2:9 – But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar: or, purchased people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:
- Hebrews 13:6 – So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Stay blessed Loves!!!